Gmail will allows us to print one mail or message at a time.We cannot print multiple mails at a time that are saved in a folder or Label.We have to open each mail at a time and in order to print them.
Here is the simple solution to print all Gmail emails in one label at a time.
Also Read : Has he or she read my email yet? are they Ignoring You Find your email has been read by the recipient! No More Guessing
Gmail Print All for Chrome is a nice Google Chrome Extension that will export all mails in a label to a Google Doc that we can Print or Save it as PDF. Organize you emails according to labels or folders.
- Install Gmail Print All for Chrome From Chrome Web Store.
- Open Gmail Print All for Chrome Icon in Google Chrome App Screen.
- Authenticate by clicking Click to Authentic.
- Read term and conditions ,Grant access.
- Select you label and print it to Google Doc.
- That will create one Google Document,Each conversation thread gets a page of its own with the subject and number of messages in the thread, messages organized by the date.
- And this also creates a document in Google Drive containing the contents from messages.
You might also like : The Effective way of using Google Image search Find whatever you want with Google Image search
And also Share memories with your loved once easily the effective way of compressing pictures and email
Thanks for reading,