Tired of searching many blogs and websites for searching techniques?
This is an online, community -based course exploring search techniques and how we can use them to solve real world problems.
What we can learn from this course:-
- Know what exactly you want and faster
- Find exact credible sources
- Solve most challenging questions
Dan Russell,a senior research scientist at Google will cover topics that will help you
This is a free course and we need to register to participate in online classes.
This course begins on September 24 and ends on October 10.
Lessons and activities will be released three times a week.
Benefits We get:-
- Opportunity to connect with Google search experts and other power searching participants
- Access to the Community Discuss Forum
- Support from Google course staff
- Upon passing the course,We will get a printable certificate to show off our searching skills
- Pre-class assessment available 2012-09-24
- Class 1 – Introduction available 2012-09-24
- Class 2 – Interpreting results available 2012-09-26
- Class 3 – Advanced techniques available 2012-09-28
- Mid-class assessment available 2012-09-28, deadline 2012-10-10 11:59pm PT
- Class 4 – Find facts faster available 2012-10-01
- Class 5 – Checking your facts available 2012-10-03
- Class 6 – Putting it all together available 2012-10-05
- Post-class assessment available 2012-10-05, deadline 2012-10-10 11:59pm PT